Lifetouch Church Directories and Portraits, Inc.
Center of Excellence Manager
The Center of Excellence Team is created to strengthen the long term relationship between LCD and the Host. The team will partner with the sales representative, assisting in gaining market share through prospecting activities. When an agreement is signed they will develop an on-going relationship of support with the Host. The Administrative Coordinator is the first point of contact to the Host and insures all critical information is correct prior to entering into the LCD and Salesforce systems for processing. This individual will provide follow up on details regarding supplies, quotes necessary for additional business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter contract information into Salesforce, Brown Bear, ACT & LCD systems for the entire program / product or service agreed upon
- Scrutinize all information for completeness and accuracy
- Research and solve customer issues
- General liaison between Production and Field Employees
- Request quotations for the Host
- Order church kits and supplies
- Attend requested conference calls, webinars and training sessions
- Adhere to the LCD Center of Excellence Standards
- Represent Lifetouch in a professional manner
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with customers on the telephone.
- Experience with computerized customer tracking systems or equivalent computer experience.
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships over the telephone
- Program, product, and service knowledge
- Competent in Salesforce.com, Excel, Word, ACT, LCD
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Passionate about creating a successful Host customer experience