Payroll Admin III
Provides nonexempt, high-level administrative support to the payroll function.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs high- level support for the payroll function
- Oversees the issuance of Schools Field Weekly and Bi-Weekly Payroll, including data entry, editing, system processing and distribution
- Ensures accounting, distribution, and preparation of deductions
- Coordinates and processes any irregular payments
- Discusses payroll matters with employees
- Assist in governmental reporting/compliance
- Complete unemployment verifications
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Associate’s Degree including general accounting coursework or equivalent
- 5 or more years of payroll experience including Lawson or SAP
The physical requirements described here must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties and responsibilities.