Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Lifetouch has a dynamic role for a Yearbook AR Coordinator. Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. Company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. This role is responsible for the accurate recording and reporting of yearbook deposit notices and invoices through timely processing of payments, credits, and contract adjustments. Responsible for reporting results, and on-going analysis, research and support for the entire Yearbook process.
This position is also responsible for the month–end tasks such as preparing month-end reports and balancing specifically the commercial and yearbook month-end. This position is responsible for ensuring inquiries from the sales field, customer accounts, and internal customers are researched and resolved in a timely manner.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare a determination of the impact and proper set up for any new incentives being offered through marketing to ensure financial information can be retrieved and reflected properly on invoices sent to accounts.
- Perform end to end testing of yearbook rollover, incentive and line items changes prior to deposit notice season to ensure all changes are being properly reflected on the invoice and the related commission is calculated properly.
- Maintain a process for monitoring Account Receivable Reports to drive more timely collection of outstanding balances.
- Monitor various yearbook systems to identify issues and work with IS to resolve.
- Assist U.S. and Canadian field locations by performing research and analysis related to invoices, payments, and exceptions.
- Perform daily/weekly queries prior to Deposit Notice and Invoice season to identify and correct any issues prior to shipment.
- Perform daily and month-end balancing tasks related to the outside commercial business.
- Perform daily research and entry of credit adjustments.
- Prepare back-up and process any accounts to be written-off upon manager approval
- Prepare account reconciliations for month-end for yearbooks and commercial.
- Research and resolve e-mail/phone queries from sales professionals and customers in a timely manner
- Perform daily and month-end balancing tasks related the Canadian Yearbook process
- Perform identification, development and implementation of process/system improvement initiatives
- Prepare any training materials related to yearbooks and the related applications.
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Associate Degree Highly preferred or equivalent years of related work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in account reconciliation and analysis or related experience
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strong research, analytical skills, and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Working knowledge of MS Office and good mathematical aptitude
- Solid interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle high volume of work and meet deadlines
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org