JOB TYPE: 10-month term, renewing annually.
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to adjust colour and density on senior and yearbook images.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adjust colour and density to standard.
- Sort work according to dates and priorities.
- Conduct random checks on colour quality after printing.
- Provide details for daily production reports.
- Assist with other production functions as assigned.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to differentiate colour and density
- Must be computer literate
- Read, write and speak English
- Good oral and written communication
- Able to follow instructions
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently
- Good attention to detail
* Please note that a potential internal candidate has been identified. *