French Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- *French Bilingual*
- Full-time availability. 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Availability between 7:00 am and 7:30 pm, 8 hours per day.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full-time benefits
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Free parking
- No evening/weekend work required (office hours are 7:30 am to 7:00 pm Monday to Friday)
- Answers inquiries from the customer, either in person or by phone; as well as explain the products and services offered.
- Receives, processes, and tracks customer orders using Lifetouch systems.
- Investigates and resolves issues and complaints from customers.
- Acts as the liaison between the customer and the operations centre.
- Effectively communicates with staff and customer through e-mail, mail, phone calls, and in-person.
- Actively involved in continuous improvement of the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Must have proficient speaking, reading and writing abilities in both English and French.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge; including navigation of the internet and use of Google software desired.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational time management and problem-solving.
- Ability to patiently handle and resolve problems and complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.