HR Operations Coordinator
Lifetouch National School Studios (LNSS) is preparing for a busy hiring season as our photographers prepare to deliver amazing school picture days to our nation’s schools. To support this effort, our HR team is seeking two temporary Human Resources Coordinators to join our Eden Prairie home office. The HR Coordinator positions are key contributors to our connected and dynamic HR Operations team that serves as a resource to our field hiring managers in the New Hire and compliance processes.
In this temporary position, you would be trained in our electronic onboarding and HR system processing. Specifically, you’d learn to integrate new hire information into our HRIS system, processing employee status change transactions, obtaining background check results for compliance, e-filing administration, and other special projects as needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Employee Data Processing: Enter new hire, rehire, and employee status change processing for Lifetouch National School Studios US field population
- Data Auditing and Communication: Provide support to home office and field customers regarding onboarding and assist with end customer communication
- Filing administration: Administers and troubleshoots employee electronic filing process
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
- Strong data entry and administrative skill set
- Demonstrated attention to detail and demonstrated care for accuracy
- Committed to customer service and teamwork
- Must be comfortable working with highly confidential information
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, Google docs and familiarity with HRIS or database preferred
To apply, send resume to email@example.com