Operations Production Specialist
Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Production Specialist to join our team.
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
In accordance with company job production procedures, this position is responsible for the movement of information and materials prior to and after picture dat and related administrative functions to ensure effective and efficient pre and post picture day operations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Job Bag Assembly
- Assemble and create bag with all required picture-day materials for the photographers. This process includes utilizing Field Operations Workbench (FOW) for printing and assembling required materials as well as verifying job bag contents for accuracy.
- Stage/set up job bags in designated location for photographer pick-up.
Subject Cards and Subject Data (EDT) Processing
- Use electronic student data file to print name on cards as needed. Cuts and assembles name on cards in accordance to the work order instructions.
- Organize name-on-cards by date and account in the storage area or places them into appropriate job bags.
- Prepare flash drives for Subject Card Elimination (SCE) jobs; clean (remove data from current job) flash drives upon return from photographers in preparation for future use.
- Configure and upload subject data files (EDT) into applicable application(s).
Promotional Materials and Product Support
- Print and or copy last minute picture day flyers, bundle them by account and prepare for shipping.
- Print, collate, and mail Prestige Senior collateral. This will require pulling the designs from the LT Create tool and then executing mail merge functions for the mailing addresses.
- Design and create various products and or marketing materials.
- Provides support for Print Shop order needs for defined accounts.
- Create and design account IDs as defined by work order instructions.
- Prints I-Depot/RF ID cards, including reprints, for accounts throughout the year.,
- Construct and frame composites/panoramics for account per the work order instructions.
- Prepare Separate Sale Group sales list using appropriate information from work order instruction to be provided to accounts.
- Responsible for entries into Shutterware for Expanded Sports Jobs.
Shipping and Receiving
- Prepare outgoing job bags and other mail ensuring appropriate tracking information for all shipments as required.
- Receive and check in completed jobs from Photographers utilizing the appropriate tracking logs and process. Review all items for accuracy.
- Package and ship items to designated lab, satellite location, main Hub location, or other defined locations.
- Research customer issues received from the National Contact Center (NCC) and partner to resolve as appropriate.
- Communicates with labs on work-in-process job issues and relays information to Sales Support team for follow-up.
Office Administration and Support
- May provide office support including answering phones, filing, opening and distributing mail and ordering supplies.
- May greet customers that come into office location. Need to determine the nature of their business and provide appropriate customer service ensuring their need is taken care of or routed to the appropriate person who can.
- May assist with payroll management, mileage logs and other expense reporting.
- May help with on-boarding new employees.
- May assist with business administration and maintenance.
- In satellite location, may oversee cash handling procedures are being followed as cash is being transferred from returned job bags, and being shipped to main hub location (TE bag tracker, cash drop box, security system, cameras, etc.).
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing , pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of accuracy.
- Ability to handle high volume of work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Production Supervisor(s)
- Other Production Specialists
- Other Territory employees
- APOM,TM, TPOM, or Operations Manager
Please send resumes to email@example.com