Marketing Specialist II
In order to support continued growth, Lifetouch's marketing team is looking for motivated professional to join the expanding team. This is an exciting time to work on business transformation projects bringing new products and services to our customers across North America.
The primary function of this Product Marketing Specialist II position is assisting in the management of our consumer offering across all photography market segments, including: schools, groups, seniors/graduation, sports and special events. This role will also contribute to seasonal execution of the marketing strategy and tactics to grow market share. The breadth of responsibilities require the ability to lead and participate in cross-functional teams (Sales, Production, Finance and Operations).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute marketing tactics and plans at the direction of marketing managers or director.
- Coordinate the seasonal execution of program offerings including assessment of program performance and leading the development of new and updated programs and consumer offerings, including: products, merchandising and pricing.
- Assess untapped opportunities and leverage internal technology roadmaps in order to identify new product offerings, capability enhancements and adjacencies. Assist in management of innovation pipeline and execution of in-market pilots.
- Interpret business results, metrics and research; creating accurate analytics and providing meaningful recommendations.
- Write business plans identifying objectives, strategies, key initiatives and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information, etc. in order to support division/region portfolio and brand growth targets.
- Work with cross-functional partners to determine, document and communicate seasonal go-to-market strategies and program details.
- Lead cross-functional projects and be able to influence teammates, outside of direct reporting structures, in order to deliver on-time and quality work. Manage relationships with third party vendors, suppliers and partners as necessary.
- Contribute to product knowledge training to new and existing sales professionals
- Assist in testing seasonal updates for marketing content on existing web properties, working alongside technical and operational teams.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Education: 4 year degree in marketing or related business degree.
Experience: 3-5 years of product marketing experience or meaningful experience in marketing or other related business function. Project management and pricing experience preferred.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- The ability to think creatively in order to develop sound recommendations and solutions to achieve strategic business goals
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and assignments
- Adept in anticipating, assessing and translating customer needs into actionable tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in development and delivery of business presentations.
- Effective cross-functional team leader or project manager
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply basic marketing concepts (SWOT, competitive analysis, brand positioning etc) used in the development of marketing plans
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Takes proactive approach to seeking self-improvement
- Ability to travel up to 10%