IT Tech I
Responsible for providing non-exempt, support and training to the production process functions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Support of Lifetouch software including;
- Communicate with Developers, users and FTOS to resolve problems.
- Documentation of issues as they arise.
- Support of non-Lifetouch software
- Fix orders (jobs) as needed
- Keep track of equipment and usages for inventory purposes.
- Run network lines as necessary
- Perform PC maintenance and repairs and set up of new PCs
- Contribute to Support team meetings
- Contribute to production improvement initiatives, as required
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- College degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline preferred
- 5 years prior experience in Application Support or related field.
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Experience with the SQL Database.
- Familiar with service desk ticket management systems
- Knowledge of Lean improvement tools and concepts would be helpful
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
The physical requirements described here must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties and responsibilities.
When performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, climb, kneel, crawl, twist, balance, reach, use hands and fingers to perform repetitive tasks and assemble/disassemble equipment. The employee must be able to frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds (and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds).