Operations Sales Support Specialist
Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for an Operations - Sales Support Specialist to join our team.
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
Serves as operational touch point and support for the sales function with a focus on host services and event management.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as the first point of contact for schools by answering the telephone/emails and ascertaining the nature of the business.
- Responds to and resolves basic account calls and/or escalates non-technical issues for all accounts. Provides timely feedback to the appropriate sales resource to ensure account satisfaction
- Investigates and resolves lab delays
- Provides technical support for the Lifetouch Portal, Parent Notify, Prestige Yearbook Choice (PYC) and Prestige Appointment Scheduling (PAS) to school contacts
- Contacts and works with account to collect and fix Composites as needed.
Contract Management and Entry
- Responsible for account booking management and accuracy by partnering with the Salesfunction to ensure accurate contact information and school enrollment.
- Monitor, research and resolve booking exceptions
- Completes job entry across all product lines including ordering of sales materials (flyers) and school supplies
- Contacts accounts to secure student data (EDT) to work within the given internal Lifetouch systems
- Supports the fulfillment of authorized school supply requests (i.e. P.I.E. items, Montage Posters, etc.) as defined in the Portrait Agreements, Portrait Agreement Details (Work Orders) or other territory- specific process.
- May create marketing collateral for Prestige business and ship the picture day reminders to students
- Receive completed standardized Work Orders and ID design specifications and follows up with sales staff on any open items
- Maintains confidentiality of school/student related information.
Scheduling Picture Day Event(s)
- Selects and inputs photo date(s) into the master calendar
- Provides sales staff and/or customers with calendar (picture date) details
- Contacts accounts to confirm details of upcoming scheduled photography events
- Responsible for the completion of all Mobile Change Forms for date changes
- May include setting up the scheduling parameters for picture day for Prestige business and scheduling subjects for “road’ and studio based programs.
- Provide customer service to end consumers as required
- Responds to and resolves customer service issues identified through customer service feedback surveys (i.e. InMoment surveys)
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant post-secondary coursework/formal customer service training.
- 2+ years of customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including using Google platform and Microsoft Office- Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and to remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers.
- Ability to handle confidential information.