Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for an Email Developer to join our team.
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
The Email Developer will support email initiatives within Lifetouch Enterprise Marketing. This role is responsible for developing, modifying, and testing responsive email and email templates. This individual will work cross-functionally to deliver on key initiatives and integrated campaigns.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Build HTML emails that are eye-catching, creative and follow email best practices
- Develop and manage a template library
- Analyze and learn from the effectiveness of previous campaigns in collaboration with marketing managers
- Communicate openly to provide feedback to marketing managers and designers
- Understand and follow e-mail compliance standards
- Test and troubleshoot email campaigns across multiple platforms, browsers and email clients
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and ability to quickly troubleshoot is a must
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Web Design, or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years related experience
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop
- Ability to create, re-size and optimize images and graphics for email
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot
- Experience with QA tools such as Emails on Acid
- Knowledge of AMPScript a preferred