Account Representative - School Services
Lifetouch , the world's largest school photography company, is seeking an Account Representative to work in a supportive role with school administration and our sales team. The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Effectively communicates with school accounts, administrators, advisers, teachers & in house personnel.
- Must develop relationships with school accounts and maintain positive rapport for account retention.
- Must work effectively with assigned sales representative.
- Coordinate scheduling of photographic events with schools.
- Organize information by maintaining databases, calendars, and filing systems.
- Provide administrative support to the photography department through scheduling of photographic commitments.
- Effectively communicates with Lifetouch finishing labs regarding packages and service items.
- Organize and prepare materials/paperwork needed for photography support.
- Verify ordering, printing, and distribution of flyers and promotional items.
- Diplomatically resolve school account issues as they arise.
- Establish and maintain professional and affable relationships with co-workers.
- Other duties as required.
- Keen telephone and customer service skills. Excellent articulation and enunciation a must.
- Excellent writing skills. Capable verbal and written ability required.
- Highly motivated ability to work without being prompted or supervised.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- High level of accuracy with great attention to detail and follow-up.
- Above average data entry skills with working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office, and Google preferred.
- Possess basic math skills.
- Ability to lift packages between 30 - 40 lbs. when needed.
- Ability to work well with others as a "team" in a fast paced environment.
- Some weekend work required during key business periods.