National Sales Executive
Lifetouch Canada., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations across Canada and the United States. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.
It’s time to discover the benefits of working for a supportive company that values positivity and rewards hard work. At Lifetouch, you’ll be respected for your professionalism, motivation, and ability to consistently deliver results. If your vision is to work for a respected industry leader, we are ready to support you.
National Sales Executive
Lead the sales strategy resulting in continuous success in winning new business in the assigned geographical region. The position is located in Toronto, Ontario.
What we look for in a National Sales Executive:
- Strategic and visionary with a proven track record of defining new business development strategies and executing those strategies to win new accounts
- Motivated and energized every day by qualifying and calling on new prospects
- Strong relationship builder with existing and prospective customers to ensure customer needs are met.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and develop sales talent in full life cycle solutions selling
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment
What Our National Sales Executives Do Every Day:
- Own the sales process from defining the strategy to prospecting to closing by selling and promoting Lifetouch programs, products and/or services to new accounts within an assigned area to achieve sales goals.
- Make sales calls to a wide variety of prospects which may include district officials, school principals, parent/teacher organizations, yearbook advisors, student groups, coaches, athletic directors or league sports administrators.
- Lead, train and collaborate closely with sales leaders, sales teams and other key stakeholders
- Provides mentoring and guidance to sales professionals in the assigned geographical region
- Support, promote and follow up on leads from Lifetouch National Partnership conferences.
- Follow up on prospect leads created by our Inside Sales team.
- Other duties as assigned
What Our Successful National Sales Executives Have In Common:
- Competitive and driven to exceed individual and team goals
- Exceptional strategic planning and sales hunting skills
- Creative thinker in prospecting and innovatively networking with new prospects and existing customers
- Excellent business and financial acumen as well as excellent negotiations skills
- Highly organized and resourceful problem solvers
Minimum General Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of proven sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and training
- Strategic Planning in implementing, managing and executing business development plans
- Results-focused with a proven track record of taking ownership and driving growth
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences
- Valid driver’s license and full use of a dependable, insured vehicle
- Ability to travel via car and air up to 70% of the time within the assigned geographical region