Network Engineer - Temporary
Lifetouch is looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join their team.
Provides high-level professional support for the implementation, management, and evaluation of all phases of the network administration program or plan for a Lifetouch Inc. This is a 3+ month contract position that has potential to go full time.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles more complex duties within the network administration function
- Provides analytical support and consultation on projects to ensure appropriate design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Responsible for supporting data network systems
- Evaluates current systems and works on complex problems
- Plans large-scale system projects through vendor comparisons and cost studies
- Manages the purchase, installation and support for network communications, including LAN/WAN systems
- Provides leadership and training to lower-level network engineers and other professional employees
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent experience
- IT function specialty certifications
- 5 to 8 years in specific IT function
- DMVPN (dynamic multipoint virtual private network)
- Cloud Computing
- Experience with F5 network application
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- In-depth technical knowledge of all phases of specific IT function
- Cisco experience required
- High-level expertise in LAN/WAN systems, networks, and applications