Sales Manager (Riverside)
National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.
Some opportunities are picture-perfect.
It’s time to discover the benefits of working for a supportive company that values positivity and rewards hard work. At Lifetouch, you’ll be respected for your professionalism, motivation, and ability to consistently deliver results. If your vision is to work for a respected industry leader, we are ready to support you.
Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations with the Area Sales Manager to develop and control territory sales programs.
- Coordinates sales coverage by establishing sales areas, quotas, and goals, and advises territory salespeople and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Assigns sales territories to sales people.
- Utilizes sales statistics to manage goals territory has for profitable growth and retention.
- Reviews market data to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates. Represents the company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Provides sales data to Area Sales Manager.
- Manages sales expense budget.
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing rebooking and sales opportunities.
- Coordinates meetings to provide to the sales team motivation and update them on new and existing products, marketing programs, sales techniques, new styles, etc.
- Develops and supervises sales contests to accommodate goals of company, subject to the approval of the Area Sales Manager.
- Reviews and monitors activity and expense reports of the sales team.
- Rides with individual sales people at least once per month.
- Ensures adequate sales coverage to ensure existing and new customers receive a consistent positive message from Lifetouch.
- Demonstrates care and concern for the safety and health of self and others by promoting and modeling all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- min of 5-7 years of combined outside sales and management experience
- Proven sales management experience - leading a team of field sales reps is a must.
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically