Office Assistant (Seasonal)
Office Assistant (Seasonal):
Performs office and administrative functions to ensure effective and efficient territory operations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone and greets visitors, ascertains the nature of business, and provides information and/or routes call to appropriate territory employee.
- Checks in job tickets and paperwork while reviewing for accuracy; for example job bags pre/post picture day.
- Enters photography job information into Lifetouch systems.
- Maintains accurate and complete filing system
- Confirms Picture Day with schools (occasionally)
- Provides clerical support necessary for territory including typing, filing, ordering supplies, photocopying, and opening and distributing mails, this includes preparing PDK for Grad/Family/Special Events, Sign up kits, and Pre Printed flyers.
- Maintains confidentiality of school/student related information
- Ensures office equipment is kept in working order
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and territory policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Safeguards and properly handles money, job bags, and photography equipment.
- Prepares and packages job bags for shipping to processing lab.
- Prepares outgoing mail and packages.
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum General Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional post-high-school education and/or secretarial training preferred
- Computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheet software, desired.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy – detail-oriented
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette
Position starts September 15, 2019