Production Associates 1st and 2nd shifts
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and open customer orders and enter customer information into business systems by keying and scanning.
- Verify that customer images match accompanying paperwork; correct discrepancies.
- Enhance images by retouching, editing, color correction using various internal and external software applications; using appropriate judgment and decision-making; meeting quality and productivity standards.
- Enhance and produce products using various printing methods and equipment via mechanical processes.
- Inspect final product for quality defects and accuracy. Complete assembly by boxing and adding accessories.
- Expedite packages to maintain shipping service times are met via hand pack or operating a packing machine.
- Complete final shipment preparation using various vendors and methods.
- Use basic judgment, decision-making, problem identification, problem solving and standard work to meet individual and team quality and productivity standards within the production environment.
- Use safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.