JOB TYPE: 10-month term
The Primary Purpose of this position is to perform Namebase job tasks for both underclass and seniors.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, sort, and distribute jobs for data entry.
- Process data entry jobs associated with various products such as senior sits, name on cards, groups, proof orders, etc. into the appropriate program.
- Perform computer software program tasks such as proofing, edit preview, digital edit, etc.
- Print pre-picture day job tasks related to Name on Cards and scan post picture day Name on Cards.
- Operate equipment including high speed printers, scanners, cutters, etc.
- Learn and assist in other production areas as required.
- Train staff as required.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Minimum General Requirements:
- Requires a minimum high level of comprehension
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good computer skills, keying speed of 35+ wpm
- Ability to lift boxes of varying sizes and weight up to 25 lbs
- Ability to troubleshoot and follow up
- Possesses good organizational and communication skills
- Preference will be given to individuals with a good working knowledge of Excel.