Photo Team Lead
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds the weekly photography schedule including the assignment of Photography Leads and photographers to scheduled jobs. Reviews with Photography Leader for final approval.
- Coordinates all scheduling changes and ensures communication with appropriate personnel including Photography Leader(s), Photography Leads and Photographers.
- Understands the needs and limitations of the schools and the abilities of the Photographers when creating the schedule.
- Assists in maximization of productivity for high-quality, positive Picture Day experiences.
- Coordinates schedule to pick up materials at schools related to the Family Approval program.
- Collects and reviews and Picture Day Report Card information and passes issues and or concerns to the Photography Lead(s) or Photography Manager(s) as instructed.
- Assist with photographer onboarding and support.
- May maintain gas logs and distributed gas cards to applicable employees.
- May help with timekeeping activities including following up on missed punches and other
- related duties.
- May assist with photography contest and other recognition program administration.
- May be responsible for wardrobe management including preparation for photographic events, cleaning and general care.
- May maintain inventory of CD’s, hand sanitizer, combs, baby wipes and other photographic supplies.
- Maintains current knowledge and ability to operate all cameras, lenses, accessories, and photographic equipment in addition to selecting appropriate equipment based on job and program type.
- May be asked to capture high quality, compelling photographs while creating a positive picture day experience for customers.
- Safeguards and properly handling job bags and photography equipment.
- Demonstrates care and concern for the safety and health of self and others by promoting and modeling all safety rules and guidelines.
- Maintains confidentiality of school/student related information.
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and school rules and policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting and driving techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 2- 3 years of related photography experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One year experience in a Photography Team Lead or related role.
- Advanced knowledge of photography equipment (i.e. cameras, lighting effects, tripods, light stands, light meters, backdrops, etc.).
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving, attention to detail, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Accessibility to reliable insured transportation to reach assigned locations. Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with state law.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Photography Leadership
- Sales Support Specialist Team
- School Administrators