Inside Sales Professional-Lead Generation
The Inside Sales professional is a dynamic member of the sales team, responsible for selling Lifetouch Canada school products, programs and services in a B2B model to schools across Canada.
The Inside Sales Professional will reach business goals through lead generation and prospecting via telephone. Other electronic sales channels may also be used, including social media, email or webcasts. The ability to use excellent communication skills to remotely generate interest and explain processes, products and benefits to potential customers is required. Integrity, persistence, flexibility, drive and vision are essential for this role.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be an expert resource for all Lead Generation Team processes and objectives.
- Make prospect sales calls to schools using dialing software.
- Be an expert resource and power user within Salesforce and MAMS/FOW.
- Responsible for continued Lead Generation support for assigned territories/areas.
- Assist Territory Manager on growth and execution strategies.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process and pipeline.
- Qualify leads for assigned sales professionals and complete appointment setting.
- Collaborate with Sales Development Manager to determine necessary strategic approach.
- Collaborate and communicate with Sales Support Specialists and local territories to optimize the schedule and profitability.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to communicate utilizing email and product demonstrations.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, commissions and discuss execution and collection process, prepare sales agreements.
- Once closed, finalize pipeline in company account management system.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity, value and corporate commitment to excellence.
- Other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred or some University; a minimum two-years of proven sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Experience achieving success through meeting daily sales goals-goal oriented.
- Ability to be pleasantly persistent to persuade and convince in a professional manner.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Computer competency in Excel, Word and other systems.
- Openness to learning new skills with emphasis on departmental growth.
- Ability to multi task and work between multiple systems.
- Ability to work collaboratively across various teams and participate as a productive team member.