The team partners with the sales representative, assisting in gaining market share through prospecting activities. The Administrative Coordinator is the first point of contact to the Host and ensures all critical information is correct prior to entering into the LCD and Salesforce systems for processing. This individual will provide follow up on details regarding supplies, quotes necessary for additional business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter contract information into various systems for the entire program / product or service agreed upon
- Validate all information for completeness and accuracy
- Research and solve customer issues
- General liaison between Production and Field Employees
- Attend requested conference calls, webinars and training sessions
- Adhere to the Church Account Services standard operating procedures
- Represent Lifetouch in a professional manner
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Post-secondary education, preferred.
- Experience working with customers on the telephone
- Experience with computerized customer tracking systems or equivalent computer experience
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships over the telephone
- Program, product, and service knowledge
- Competent in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, Word, ACT, LCD
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Passionate about creating a successful Host customer experience