Customer Service Representative
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the first point of contact for customers by greeting visitors/customers, and ascertaining the nature of the business.
- Provides general customer support, which includes answering all incoming customer calls regarding order status, order process, package and price clarification, special services, retakes, reorders, refunds, and telephone orders.
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent; post-secondary coursework and/or formal customer service training preferred.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred
- Basic computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheet software, desired.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and to remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers.
- Ability to handle confidential information and money handling.
- Bilingual a plus