Receptionist/Customer Service Rep
LIFETOUCH NATIONAL SCHOOL STUDIOS
Receptionist /Customer Service Representative - Studio
Customer Service - Senior Studio/Mobile Studio
Prestige Portrait Studio
Acts as the first point of contact for customers and ensures efficient and effective customer service is delivered.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Acts as the first point of contact for customers by answering the telephone or greeting visitors/customers, and ascertaining the nature of the business.
● Provides general customer support, which includes answering all incoming customer calls, signing in students, data intake, schedules appointments.
● Routes calls or directs visitors/customers to appropriate area employees or escalates customer inquiries to Studio Manager.
● Represents Prestige in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
● Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
● Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
● Formal customer service training preferred, will train highly motivated individuals.
● Basic computer skills.
● Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
● Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills.
● Willing to work a varied seasonal schedule, including long days and Saturdays
● Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
● Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and to remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers.
● Ability to handle confidential information.
● Criminal and DMV background check required
● Studio Manager
● Operations Specialists
● Operations Manager
● Other area employees