Inside Sales Representative (Preschools)
The Inside Sales Representative drives the sales process from initiation to close while representing Lifetouch in a professional and positive manner. The Inside Sales Representative sells photography services to preschools and daycare centers achieving sales goals by calling prospective accounts to understand and address needs, promote products, share benefits, and explain the process.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes outbound calls (expected to make approximately 80 calls per day (minimum), using a targeted lead list, to identify decision makers, build relationships and facilitate the sales process (from initiation to close).
- Builds and retains account/customer relationships, after closing the business, including rebooking the next season.
- Uses customer relationship management (CRM, specifically Salesforce) system to efficiently and accurately documents sales process status, track contacts as well as enter and update data.
- Uses Lifetouch’s consultative selling strategy and approach, consistently, to maximize sales. Listens carefully to ensure prospective customer’s needs are understood and addressed as well as effectively responds to and overcomes objections.
- Demonstrates knowledge and expertise by clearly explaining product/service features and benefits, pricing, commission, execution, and collection process.
- Provides professional customer support by speaking clearly, checking for understanding, offering solutions and additional assistance, working efficiently, and following up.
- Safe-guards all customer, employee, and company proprietary and personal information ensuring customer and employee data are kept confidential at all times.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of sales and/or customer account service/support.
- Telephone sales with daily goals strongly preferred.
- Using in a customer relationship management system/platform (e.g., Salesforce), preferred.
- Workin with cross-functional teams
This will remain open for 14 days from date posted.