Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Shutterfly, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our highly successful COE team as a key contributor. Shutterfly, LLC is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
This role will be focused on providing coordination for our Talent Acquisition COE team including the following:
- Supports the sourcing, recruiting and screening of candidates for all exempt and non-exempt positions by creating requisitions and coordinating the job posting process utilizing our Applicant Tracking System- Jobvite
- Schedules candidate interviews and makes travel arrangements as needed for candidates
- Builds and maintains relationships with hiring managers and the TA team to ensure effective partnerships and successful execution of the recruitment process.
- Assists Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers by providing additional recruitment support for hard-to-fill positions or locations as needed
- Prepares offer letters and other employment agreements as needed
- Performs day-to-day administration of human resources processes (e.g., conduct reference checks, new hire processing, background checks and I-9s)
- Manages payment of temp/contractor invoices from third party vendors and manage month-end billing process for Business Unit’s job postings (chargebacks for Indeed, Careerbuilder,Facebook, etc.)
- Provides regular recruitment-related reporting (e.g., applicant flow, job status, posting volume).
- Participates in vendor relationship management and act as key liaison and contact for coordination of work through third party vendors
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources preferred
1-2 years Human Resources support
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong customer-focus and ability to collaborate effectively with a team
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Successfully executes and meets deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and agility to manage multiple key projects simultaneously
- Must be comfortable working with highly confidential information
- Knowledge of maintaining employee files and personnel records in accordance with state and federal laws
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, Google docs and familiarity with ATS and HRIS preferred