Customer Service Representative / Studio
Lifetouch National School Studios, a Shutterfly Inc. company is hiring for a customer-oriented service representative to, provide product/service information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. Also, the selected candidate will assist the Studio Photographer and Customers as they come in for their Portraits to be taken.
* Full Time/Seasonal with Flexible hours with the possibility to go year round*
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Effectively manage high volume of incoming calls, Performs entry-level customer support (via phone and email) to handle routine inquiries (such as answering questions, scheduling appointments, canceling appointments) and problems from internal and external customers regarding photography, production and services.
- Identify and access customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to client
- Provides customer support utilizing multiple computer applications, including our eCommerce site.
- Promotes and sells products and services, occasionally.
- Uses computerized system for accurate tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Safe-guards all customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times.
- 2+ years of customer service experience preferred
- Strong phone communication skills and active listening
- Organizational skills a must!!
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to all characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school degree or equivalent