Customer Service Representative
Prestige, a Lifetouch company, considers it an honor to capture precious memories for millions of individuals, families and organizations. After humble beginnings dating back to 1936, today Lifetouch continues a tradition of unmatched service and excellence, serving the photographic needs of people of all ages and in all walks of life.
We are looking for a friendly, solution-oriented individual to join our Prestige team as a Customer Service Representative. In this role, you will provide outstanding service to high school senior portrait customers, ensuring that every student who chooses Prestige as their graduation portrait provider has a positive and memorable experience.
This job may be for you if:
- You enjoy helping others
- You are looking for an opportunity to exercise your excellent communication and customer service skills
- You want to work in a positive, collaborative environment with passionate team members
- You value photography and want to join our mission to capture and preserve memories
- Create a welcoming atmosphere by greeting customers with a smile and checking them in for their appointment
- Communicate professionally with customers; answer questions, resolve concerns and follow-up
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Maintain appropriate records and adhere to standard operating procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and provide assistance and information helpful to their session
- Ability to be flexible and resilient
- Ability to identify solutions and solve problems
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Attention to detail
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Eagerness to serve our high school seniors, their families and the schools with whom we partner
As a Customer Service Representative with Lifetouch, you will be part of an industry-leading organization that is employee-owned. Lifetouch employees enjoy a fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact the business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.Starting Rate for this position is $15.00 per hour.