Join the Lifetouch, a division of Shutterfly, dynamic and growing team of IT professionals. The Salesforce Administrator plays an important role in the daily administration, user support and functionality implementation of Salesforce. This role acts as system subject matter expert and resource for the organization. In addition, this role collaborates with others to refine communications, training materials, and operational processes to drive consistent execution, reduce administration, and maximize efficiency to enable business growth.
- Performs daily and upgrade-related system administration (e.g., user account set-up, system updates, object customization, page layouts, sales territory transitions/changes, account address verification, usage metrics) and acts as a system subject matter expert.
- Manages Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Provides end-user support (e.g., functionality request research, system issue resolution, new and existing user training, accurate process and user documentation), responding a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Maintains the data infrastructure (e.g., tables, elements, formats) to ensure accuracy and data integrity (including identifying missing data, reducing record duplication, ensuring account data accuracy
- Assists with the testing (e.g., regression, UAT) of new system functionality to support successful implementation and deployment.
- Supports the implementation of new functionality, with the end-user in mind, including creating user documentation (e.g., processes, policies, user and administration guides, training resources).
- Collaborates and communicates with partners (e.g., IT, Sales, Operations) to ensure alignment on priorities, clarity of business needs/requirements, effectiveness of system functionality.
- Develops ad-hoc reports, dashboards and workflows to meet business needs and requirements.
- Safe-guards all customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times.
- Maintains knowledge base to meet business needs.
- Makes recommendations on knowledge base improvements and end-user enhancements.
- Maintains a general familiarity with other IT system/business application capabilities and scope definition to make functionality and integration related suggestions (e.g., potential upstream/downstream integrations, functionality intersections).
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
• Undergraduate degree in business or related field, or equivalent related experience.
• Salesforce Administrator certification.
• 3+ years in customer relationship management software administration and user support,
specifically Salesforce Sales Cloud (required) and Service Cloud (preferred).
• 2 – 3 years in sales operations support, strongly preferred.
• 1 - 3 years communication and training development, preferred.
• Working with a distributed field workforce.
• Working with cross-functional teams.
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
• Demonstrated ability to simplify and streamline business processes to drive business results.
• Working and demonstrated knowledge of training, training tools and methodologies.
• Good project management and organizational skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills (including presentation skills).
• Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal, relationship building and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload (with competing priorities and
• Ability to effectively manage change.
• Takes initiative.