Inside Sales Representative
Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team.
Lifetouch Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. The Inside Sales Professional is responsible for selling Lifetouch Preschool Photography services B2B to Preschools, and Daycare Centers across the United States.
The Inside Sales Professional will reach business goals through telephone sales generating interest by utilizing a hunter mentality to identify new prospects and excellent communication skills to explain process, products, and benefits to potential customers. The ideal candidate will also have 1-3 years of experience in a sales or customer service work environment.
As an Inside Sales Professional, you will be eligible for competitive pay and the opportunity to earn commission, flexible working environment, the opportunity to work with national clientele and hands on experience in one of the top CRM tools, Salesforce.
- Makes outbound calls (expected to make approximately 80 calls per day (minimum), using a targeted lead list, to identify decision makers, build relationships and facilitate the sales process (from initiation to close).
- Builds and retains account/customer relationships, after closing the business, including rebooking the next season.
- Uses customer relationship management (CRM, specifically Salesforce) system to efficiently and accurately documents sales process status, track contacts as well as enter and update data.
- Uses Lifetouch’s consultative selling strategy and approach, consistently, to maximize sales. Listens carefully to ensure prospective customer’s needs are understood and addressed as well as effectively responds to and overcomes objections.
- Demonstrates knowledge and expertise by clearly explaining product/service features and benefits, pricing, commission, execution and collection process.
- Provides professional customer support by speaking clearly, checking for understanding, offering solutions and additional assistance, working efficiently and following up.
- Safe-guards all customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Post-secondary education, preferred.
- 1 – 3 years sales and/or customer account service/support.
- Telephone sales with daily goals, strongly preferred.
- Using in a customer relationship management system/platform (e.g., Salesforce), preferred.
- Working with cross-functional teams.
Other (knowledge, skills and abilities):
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, listening and presentation).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to balance and execute against multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
- Takes initiative.