Image processor/Data entry
- Server maintenance; uploading & downloading events as appropriate for distribution to schools and other departments.
- Process events to websites for use in yearbooks.
- Accurately record information regarding events processed into Filemaker Pro.
- Research & resolve senior jobs delayed in the lab due to; sit card issues & incorrect APO’s.
- Answering phones/customer service; effectively communicating & maintaining positive rapport with accounts, photographers & in house personnel.
- Organize information by maintaining databases and filing systems.
- Data collection & entry into database & website seasonally.
- Maintain professional & affable relationships with co-workers. Ability to work with others as a “team” in a fast paced environment.
- Other duties as requested.
- Keen telephone and customer service skills. Excellent articulation and enunciation a must.
- Highly motivated ability to work without being prompted or supervised.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- High level of accuracy with great attention to detail and follow-up.
- Above average data entry skills with working knowledge of Computers, Microsoft Office and Google preferred.
- Ability to lift packages between 30-40 lbs. when needed.
To apply, employees must be in their current position a minimum of six (6) months to apply. Must have a record of satisfactory performance and attendance with the company. To be considered, there can be no disciplinary action in your file. If you are interested in applying for this position, your manager should be aware of your intent to apply. Contact Alison Whitt at email@example.com AND apply at Careers.lifetouch.com.