Operations Sales Support Lead
Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for an Operations - Sales Support Lead to join our team.
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
Serves as operational touch point lead for the sales function with a focus on host services and event management. Provides day to day direction and coaching to Sales Support Specialists.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides direction, coaching and supervision of the Sales Support Specialists.
- Provides technical training to the Sales Support Specialists related to their job requirements.
- Audits and inspects the work of the Sales Support Specialists to ensure all job tasks are being executed.
- Acts as the first point of contact for Sales Support Specialists related to customer service needs and escalated requests.
- Responsible for subject data accuracy to include: Understanding of requirements, customer service needs and job functions.
- Selects and inputs photo date(s) into the master calendar
- Utilizing FOW and tracking tools to execute calls for confirmations and receipt of subject data from hosts
- Responsible for providing support for the sales function with a focus on host services and event management within group of dedicated accounts to include: host service, contract management and entry, scheduling event(s), and customer service.
- Track all progress on key tasks in a real time method.
- Works with numerous account and other tools and systems
- Assistance in investigation and resolution for lab delays related to host issues
- Follow up on host and territory information requests such as Composites, ID’s, lab delays, etc.
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant post-secondary coursework/formal customer service training
- 3 + years of customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including using Google platform and Microsoft office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and to remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers
- Ability to handle confidential information
- School Administrators
- School Staff
- Area Photographic Operations Manager
- Territory Manager
- Operations Manager
- Territory Sales Professional(s)
- Sales Support Specialists
- Production Specialists
- Area employees
- Other Lifetouch employees