Territory Sales Professional
Territory Sales Representative
Lifetouch has a dynamic opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to join our successful sales organization as a key contributor.
Lifetouch is a division of Shutterfly and an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.
What we look for in a Sales Professional:
- Driven, achievement-oriented sales professional with a consultative approach and the ability to positively connect with a wide variety of customers
- Utilizes knowledge and sales experience to easily recognize additional sales opportunities
- Takes pride in providing exceptional services to meet all of the needs of our customers
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, quota driven environment
What Our Sales Professionals Do Every Day:
- Own the sales process from prospecting to close by selling and promoting Lifetouch programs, products and/or services to existing and new accounts within an assigned area to achieve sales goals.
- Make sales calls to a wide variety of contacts which may include district officials, school principals, parent/teacher organizations, yearbook advisors, student groups, coaches, athletic directors or league sports administrators.
- Conduct regularly scheduled sales calls and provide exceptional ongoing customer service through highly responsive communication with accounts.
- Achieve customer satisfaction and quality standards by visiting accounts on portrait day and obtaining feedback from key decision-maker(s) after portrait day.
- Maintain account files and complete sales contracts, paperwork and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
Minimum Qualifications To Be Considered
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven outside sales experience
- Proven selling skills specifically related to growing existing accounts and/or acquiring new business, with the ability to identify unique customer needs
- Results-focused with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license as well as reliable, insured and registered transportation. Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with state law
What We Offer:
- Competitive base pay plus commissions
- Exceptional culture
- 401K, health benefits and paid time off being Day 1 of employment
- Gas card and/or mileage reimbursement
- Shutterfly discounts