EDT Specialist II
Now Hiring: Electronic Data Transfer (EDT) Specialist II
Location: Winnipeg Production Lab - 1395 Inkster Blvd.
Job Type: Hourly, Level B, 10-Month Term with Opportunity for Renewal
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and send out communications or communicate directly with accounts and school boards regarding data collection.
- Prepare and manage mail merge emails to communicate data requests to schools and school boards.
- Prepare and update administration software export instructions to provide support for administrators and school boards.
- Testing and setting up phones/equipment/software for department.
- Process data for upcoming prestige senior photography events.
- Track and update reporting and daily work assignments for Senior Pas Rescheduling process.
- Electronic Data Transfer (EDT) Reporting – track and update travel lists/VIP account visibility.
- Provide daily reporting to compare and validate work order entry against account bookings and photography scheduling to identify errors and exceptions.
- Manage caller data collection database and provide account status reporting.
- Process Name Detail Lists (NDL’s) to correct errors and update post photography subject information.
- Create and develop effective learning techniques: eLearnings, webinars for small and large groups, and website management.
- Develop, maintain and support application programs for administrative, web and mobile systems using Java and related tools.
- Build web applications and automate tasks with Google Apps Script.
- Provide Job Bag Reports to management.
- Support and contribute to departmental planning.
Minimum General Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant post-secondary coursework/formal training.
- Programming/Languages: VB.Net; C#; .Net; C; C++; ASP.Net; Python, VBA, Java, Visual Basic; SharePoint; PHP; MySQL; HTML (preferred)
- Database Management: SQL Server, MS Access (preferred)
- Skills/knowledge in Microsoft Excel (with experience in advanced formulas and macros), G-Suite.
- Familiarity with web applications customized for mobile devices.
- High level of accuracy.
- Ability to handle high volume of work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.