Lifetouch Prestige Senior Photographer
For more than 80 years, Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families across North America. We provide innovative products and services that capture the spirit of today and preserve the memories of tomorrow.
We have an exciting opportunity for a friendly, service-oriented individual to join our team. As a Customer Service Representative, you will serve as a key resource to students who choose Lifetouch to help them celebrate and preserve the special milestone that is high school graduation. Sound like fun?
Lifetouch is looking for Prestige Senior Photographers to join our team and put graduating high-school seniors in the spotlight. As a Prestige Photographer with Lifetouch, you will be part of an established and industry-leading organization. Lifetouch offers a dynamic, engaging environment where you will learn photographic business and people skills. You will have the opportunity to showcase the unique personality, style and achievements of high-school seniors in a professional portrait.
Full-time positions are available.
Key Responsibilities of a Lifetouch Prestige Senior Photographer:
- Capture the distinct personality of each student in a high-quality portrait
- Provide clear in-studio and on-the-road picture day direction to seniors, their families and colleagues
- Work closely with staff to establish appropriate work flow and effectively resolve issues in the studio/at remote locations
- Organize materials, assemble necessary equipment and ensure that all supplies are available on picture day
- Maintain and transport equipment in a safe manner
- Represent Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times
- Maintain confidentiality of student related information
What it takes to become a Lifetouch Prestige Senior Portraits Photographer:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends
- Previous work experience in photography is a plus, but not required. We provide paid training
- Ability to present a positive and professional image
- Strong customer-service and communication skills
- Thrives working in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Willingness to travel to assigned locations (50-100+ Miles), Sometimes including overnight stays
- Valid driver’s license as will as reliable, insured and registered transportation, which will be used to transport photography equipment to assigned locations
- Ability to lift and operate camera equipment (up to 60 lbs)
- Seasonal schedule flexibility
- Potential to qualify for health benefits (depending on hours worked)
Employment with Lifetouch is contingent upon satisfactory results of a criminal background and driving record check
Lifetouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer