Lifetouch is hiring candid photographers for full-time seasonal positions to join our team. This is a great opportunity for experienced photographers who would like to make memories that will last a lifetime.
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
Capture high quality, compelling photographs while creating a positive picture day experience for customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exhibits energy, enthusiasm and professionalism while establishing a connection with subjects and school administration to ensure a positive picture day experience
- Appropriately maintains and safely transports all necessary equipment, supplies and film to perform the duties of the job
- Arrives on-site on-time to allow proper set-up time
- Demonstrates safe work habits including proper lifting, bending and pushing techniques
- Properly sets up equipment to optimize photo quality
- Provides clear direction/expectations for parents, school personnel and student helpers regarding their role in picture day
- Maintains appropriate level of productivity in order to stay on schedule
- Uses age-appropriate language, body language, and approach to provide clear instructions to each subject in order to achieve desired expression while following Company Posing Guidelines
- Consistently captures high quality photographs
- Enters accurate information on paperwork from camera/payment envelopes and returns all paperwork to the field office in a timely manner in accordance with Company guidelines
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and school policies, and displays confidence and professionalism
- Safeguards and properly handles money, job bags, film and photography equipment
- Maintains confidentiality of school/student related information
- Supports picture day team by assisting others as needed
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experienced photographer - must own a DSLR camera with a 200 mm lens at minimum. All other supplies/equipment are supplied by Lifetouch.
- Comfortable working with children
- Self motivated and organized
- Professional and a great brand ambassador
- Availability for evening and weekend events
- Associates are required to have a valid driver's license, a vehicle, and proof of insurance.
Employment with Lifetouch National School Studios is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background check and driving record check.
Please send resume's to firstname.lastname@example.org