Photography & Operations Support Specialist
Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for a Photography & Operations Support Specialist. The Photography & Operations Support Specialist plays a key role in ensuring field operations and photography have the tools and resources necessary to execute picture day for our host and Lifetouch customers.
This position helps drive consistent field execution of processes and delivering tools to ensure the field can effectively and efficiently do their job. This position requires a high level of collaboration and will work across all business functions and programs for both the field and home office.
Lifetouch, a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with the field and home office teams to develop tools and resources such as process flows, training guides, communication plans, recognition programs, contests, etc for field operations & photography to drive flawless execution of picture day.
- Compiles meaningful data for field reporting that helps drive operations execution, photographer retention and photography quality.
- Develops process documentation, tools and resources to ensure operations and photography can successfully execute peak seasons.
- Monitors and actively participates on the Operations & Photography Communities.
- Assists with photography & operations related projects, playing an active role on project teams.
- Creates, reviews, and provides feedback on photography & operations training materials.
- Supports meeting planning and training related activities.
- Collaborates effectively with field and home office teams.
- Keeps operations & photography resources up to date and organized.
- Identifies operations & photography processes and procedures opportunities through field feedback, providing recommendations on how to improve efficiency
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as communications preferred
- 1-3 years related experience
- Experience working with a large, decentralized organization preferred
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to facilitate group communication, build consensus and effectively collaborate with others
- Ability to document, track and monitor progress on processes
- Experience with MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Experience with Google platform
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Lifetouch camera systems and photography programs desired but not required
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time