Graduation and Photojournalism Photographer
PICTURE YOURSELF HERE!
Lifetouch National School Studios,a Shutterfly inc has an IMMEDIATE opening for a seasoned Graduation & Photojournalism Photographer.
The RI Territory covers Westchester, Rockland, Orange & Putnam County and the surrounding areas of NY.
- Must have own equipment (semi pro and/or a pro body with speed lights & a variety of lenses)
- Traveling to and from graduation events and sport events (mileage is reimbursed)
- The ability to stand & move quickly and hold the camera for the duration of the graduation ceremonies (indoor or outdoor settings sometimes on uneven terrain)
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand up to 6 hours.
- Must arrive on time for events and stay for the duration of event.
- Working with team captains and assistants to ensure everything runs smoothly, while providing excellent customer service.
- The selected candidate will also take team and individual photographs of student athletes & Faculty. As a Sports Photographer you will also provide action coverage of sports and events at local schools.
- Photographers must have their own reliable transportation.
- Photographers must be responsible and dependable.
- Must be available to work events in the morning/evenings and weekends through May and June 2019, open availability is preferred.
Lifetouch, a Shutterfly Inc. company, offers a dynamic, engaging environment where you will learn photographic, business and people skills. You will have the opportunity to showcase the achievements of athletes in a professional portrait. It's time to discover the benefits of working for a supportive company that values positivity and rewards hard work. At Lifetouch, you'll be respected for your professionalism, motivation, and ability to deliver consistently great customer service.
* APPLY NOW, SOME OPPORTUNITIES ARE PICTURE PERFECT*