Establish, build, and maintain productive business relationships with prospective and current accounts by:
Now Hiring: Sales/Service Representative
Location: Mississauga/Brampton/Toronto/Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling and servicing Lifetouch programs, products and services through sales calls to district officials, school principals, parent/teacher organizations, yearbook advisors, coaches, athletic directors, student groups, and league sports administrators.
- Building relationships with current accounts through regularly scheduled service calls, portrait day visits and principal chats.
- Interviewing decision-maker after Picture Day to ensure customer satisfaction and identify areas for improvement (where applicable).
- Working to leverage existing relationships to sell deeper within an account as per hard targets for yearbooks, spring and
- Maintain a Prospect Account List and up to date Competitive Calendar from all sales calls made.
- Maintaining current, detailed account information sheets and log service/sales calls with pertinent information, i.e. host staff changes, date of visit, nature of service completed and follow-up required.
- Maintaining and updating current product and services knowledge.
Support territory sales expectations by:
- Timely execution of all sales
- Timely completion of weekly sales pipeline “sales plan/call log”.
- Maintaining, completing, and submitting paperwork/reports, including weekly sales logs, call reports, account files, account recovery forms, and other reports as directed by the manager.
- Rebooking business in assigned accounts on Picture Day or shortly after.
- Meeting established market share expectations.
- Developing and implementing an individual sales plan to achieve territory sales expectations
- Executing promotional programs and discounting rates within sales plan timeframes.
- Effective utilization of available resources – e.g. analytical/reporting tools, reports, web-based programs etc.
- Developing and executing a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) for each competitor by interviewing schools and collaborating with peers in the territory for assigned sales area.
- Meeting with and updating manager on a regular basis regarding sales activity, challenges, and opportunities toward achieving established sales expectations.
Provide exceptional customer service support to all assigned accounts by:
- Acting as the point of contact and providing a quality product, program, and service information to accounts in a timely manner.
- Providing service support to accounts as directed. Including delivery of service items and portraits by making regularly scheduled sales/service/delivery calls while maximizing productivity by effective scheduling and geographic routing.
- Assisting with data collection from accounts as required (e.g. EDT).
- Creating, updating, and maintaining complete account files, for each account.
- Complete a smooth transition of all new accounts/programs to the designated Sales/Service Representative.
- Completing accurate sales contracts for orders, including pricing and payment terms in accordance with the territory and corporate processes.
deliverydate of products to accounts based on production and delivery schedule and communicating dates and timelines to accounts.
- Attend all required sales training sessions and/or timely completion of all eLearning modules.
- Exercise due care in safeguarding all assigned company property.
- Represent Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all company and school rules and policies, displaying confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and difficult situations.
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
Minimum General Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in business, Management or related field preferred; proven sales and/or customer service experience; or equivalent combination of education and training
- Results focused
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong persuasive skills, specifically related to maintaining existing business
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
To apply: please visit https://jobs.jobvite.com/lifetouch/job/oGv3afw8