Sales Operations Support Analyst
The Sales Operations Support Analyst provides sales execution support to the Sales and Operations teams by utilizing sales platforms to identify sales opportunities, providing reports, and administering sales contests.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers sales platform to ensure calling assignments and loads sales opportunities in a timely manner for Inside Sales team to pursue.
- Acts as Inside Sales platform point of contact and subject matter expert to support the Inside Sales team to ensure accurate and consistent usage.
- Improves reporting by gathering business needs/requirements and evaluating the use and effectiveness of existing reports as well as partners on report and dashboard builds, as necessary to meet business needs.
- Partners with sales leadership to analyze potential opportunities and build market coverage plans for various business lines (e.g., Preschool, Church, Business Headshots) to optimize coverage and capitalize on opportunities to drive business growth.
- Ensures accurate, consumable, action-driving reporting (e.g., flash, targeted sales calls, year-end, blitz, seek lists) that enables sales-driving activities and informed decision making by leadership.
- Acts as reporting gatekeeper to ensure reporting aligns with sales activities and management expectations.
- Partners on the development of sales contests and administers contests, including maintaining documentation, gathering approvals and ensuring fairness and accuracy.
- Synthesizes data, from various sources (e.g., CRM, inside sales platform), into a consumable analysis (e.g., trends, benchmarks, statistics, comparisons) that enables informed decision making.
- Safe-guards all customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information, ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the Salesforce COE and sales management to identify applications/functionality within the sales platform (CRM) that would drive efficiencies and sales growth.
- Generates ad-hoc reports.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and assists managers/partners on sales support-related activities (e.g., business reviews, technical training content, onboarding, on-the-job support).
- Performs accurate and timely data entry (e.g., sales goals, market codes) to meet business needs.
- Supports platform fixes, automation and dashboard development.
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years sales- or customer account-related.
- 2+ years of CRM-related (e.g., Salesforce, Inside Sales.com) work, preferred.
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Strong computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry), specifically intermediate level use of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, as well problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently as well as balance and execute against multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
- Takes initiative.