Help Desk Specialist
Lifetouch Inc.,a Shutterfly company has a dynamic opportunity for a Help Desk Specialist to join our highly collaborative team at our Corporate Office in Eden Prairie.
This role offers: Immediate start. Training included. Competitive pay.
Lifetouch, Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced , collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
- Provide first level contact and identify solutions for customers (Lifetouch Yearbook and portal support, password resets, proprietary applications,etc) via phone, email, walk up or chat services.
- Provide first call resolution
- Issue tracking, discovery and validation of bug fixes
- Advanced Browser security troubleshooting
- Data and order analysis
- Advanced account provisioning troubleshooting
- Mobile device configuration and troubleshooting
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to final resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Maintain highest level of security regarding student image and data compliance
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Excellent communications
- Working knowledge of;
- Service desk software (Service Now preferred)
- Remote control software
- Google applications
- Common internet browsers
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Degree or certification in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience troubleshooting Common Browser settings