Some opportunities are picture-perfect.
We are looking for a friendly, service-oriented individual to join the Lifetouch Church Directories and Portraits team as a Photographer Sales Specialist. In this dynamic role, you’ll travel to local churches to capture high-quality portraits. In addition to exercising your creative skill behind the lens, you’ll sit down with each family you photograph to show them their proofs and provide a customized sales experience.
This job may be for you if:
- You enjoy working with people and have experience providing outstanding customer service
- You have 1 – 2 years of sales and/or photography experience (preferred)
- You possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable, insured vehicle
- You are comfortable working afternoons, evenings and weekends, with occasional overnight travel
- You are comfortable with a job that is physically active (frequent sitting, standing, etc.) and can safely lift 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Paid training and opportunities for advancement
- Company-provided equipment, including a professional, mobile photography studio
- Expense reimbursement plan
- Insurance benefits (medical, dental, life and short-term disability) for full-time employees after waiting period, based on number of hours worked
- Performance-based pay structure with unlimited earning potential
Number of hours available will fluctuate based on business needs and individual performance. Lifetouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment with Lifetouch is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background and motor vehicle record check.
Lifetouch is a Shutterfly Inc. company.