Ensure accounts receive first-rate service and support with regard to their questions and concerns. Assists with account inquiries, and provides information back to Sales Professionals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as the first point of contact for schools by answering the telephone/emails and ascertaining the nature of the business.
- Responsible for account management and accuracy by partnering with the Sales Professionals to ensure accurate contact information and school enrollment.
- Provides sales professionals and/or customers with calendar details.
- Contact accounts to secure student subject data (EDT) to work within the given internal Lifetouch systems.
- Contacts accounts to confirm the details of upcoming scheduled photography events. Ensures Field Operations Workbench is updated accordingly.
- Supporting the fulfillment of authorized school supply requests (i.e. P.I.E. items, Montage Posters, etc.) as defined in the Portrait Agreements, Portrait Agreement Details (Work Orders) or other territory- specific process.
- Provides technical support for the Lifetouch Portal to school contacts (i.e. promotes/trains school contacts on the features and benefits possible via the Portal). (The promotion/training should be secondary to the Sales Rep's efforts).
- Contacts and works with account to collect and fix Composites as needed.
- Responds to and resolves basic account calls and/or escalates non technical issues for all accounts to the Operations Manager.
- Responds to and resolves customer service issues identified through customer service feedback surveys (i.e. InMoment surveys).
- Responsible for ID design in partnership with the Sales Professional or Account Manager.
- Responsible for the completion of all Mobile Change Forms for date changes and added dates.
- Works with numerous account and job entry tools (Field Operation Workbench and others).
- Investigation and resolution for lab delays.
- Investigation and resolution of customer service issues (i.e. missing or incorrect packages). Handles escalated non-technical issues for all accounts. Provides timely feedback to the appropriate Sale Professional to ensure account satisfaction.
- May assist Area Photographic Operations Manager with payroll, expense reporting, and p-card reconciliation
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Maintains confidentiality of school/student related information.
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant post-secondary coursework/formal customer service training.
- 2+ years of customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including using Google platform and Microsoft Office- Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and to remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers.
- Ability to handle confidential information.