Lifetouch, Inc. a Shutterfly Company, has an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join our team.
The Product Manager will be a member of the eCommerce team which encompasses the customer experiences related to all aspects of the underlying eCommerce platform, including both in-house and third-party solutions. The Product Manager will be passionate about delivering high quality eCommerce experiences for a wide range of photographic products and a unique customer experience. The individual will collaborate with business, marketing and technology teams to deliver compelling product strategies, refine and develop product roadmaps, and deliver high-quality experiences that delight our customers and drive business growth. Success in this role requires strong technical background in eCommerce as well as a strong sense of ownership for a high-quality customer experience.
Lifetouch Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads aspects of the eCommerce system across Lifetouch, including product road map prioritization, metrics and operations. Drives revenue through new innovative experiences and optimization across several key flows that encompass the eCommerce platform such as store/shopping/browse, Search, registration, claiming, cart/checkout, purchase flows, and cross-sell/upsell.
- Drives product innovation across all aspects of eCommerce touch-points including building out A/B testing frameworks, frameworks for allowing dynamic content/personalization modifications, and compelling user experiences that drive conversion.
- Drives initiatives to improve the customer experience, such as site speed and performance as well as optimization of core flows.
- Proactively learns about Lifetouch’s Schools business and internal processes.
- Collaborates with business partners to develop product road map initiatives that span Marketing, Merchandising, Pricing & Promotions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Customer Service and Data Analytics
- Prepares effective user stories, feature requests and leverages product analytics to create and execute data-driven product strategies.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Fosters a spirit of team unity across product management, design, engineering, and QA and with team members across multiple geographies.
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent related experience
- 7 or more years of product management experience in consumer web or mobile applications and/or eCommerce sites
- Prior experience with eCommerce platform transformations using a combination of third-party and home-grown solutions
- Subject matter expert on eCommerce technologies and platforms including catalog, store, cart/checkout, payments, identify, etc.
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Well versed in agile development methodologies and A/B testing methodologies for feature releases
- Knowledge and expertise in User Experience; prior experience leading the UX for key areas of the eCommerce experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and comfortable navigating enterprise-scale product and engineering environments
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams and business partners
- Motivated, dynamic, and results-oriented
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence
- Familiarity with A/B testing frameworks – Adobe and Optimizely