Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Interfaces with the Telecom Team Lead to ensure that telephony equipment is operating, administered, and documented per Lifetouch requirements.
- Supports local Cisco Call Manager environment, including Unity, UCCX, Attendant Console, and E911, by performing routing moves, adds, and changes.
- Supports cloud base telecom platforms by performing moves, adds, and changes and/or coordinating work with vendors.
- Maintains Call Manager servers by performing updates and verifying backups are running.
- Supports through remote access field, production, and office environments.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems and take corrective action. Work with vendors when necessary.
- Designs, maintains, and assesses current or future telecommunications systems and equipment.
- Maintains telecommunications documentation for all supported Lifetouch locations including voice network diagrams, toll free numbers, wireless device inventories, and IP addresses.
- Handles moderately complex duties within the telecommunications function, including tasks associated with network design, engineering, implementation, or operations/user support.
- Provides analytical support and consultation on projects to ensure appropriate design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Works with Company and cross-functional project team members to analyze, define, implement, model and test
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent experience
- IT function specialty certifications including CCNA
- 2 to 5 years in specific IT function
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Knowledge of all phases of specific IT function
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Unity is required. Experience with Cisco Contact Center Express, Cisco Enterprise Attendant Console, and Cisco Emergency responder preferred.
- Working knowledge of Cisco IP phones, switches, routers, and related hardware.
- Adept a managing moves, adds, and changes (MAC), software, hardware, system design changes and upgrades.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective team player, ability to communicate effectively both oral and written.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize workload and consistently meet deadlines.
- Solid computer skills; strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis on Excel and Visio.