Product and Merchandising Analyst
The primary function of this position is to manage item and program configuration, business rules and setup functions in support of existing, new and enhanced marketing programs. This involves cross-functional coordination of configuration requirements and systems setup to allow the entry and fulfillment of LNSS product offerings.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate and communicate with Marketing, Senior Management, Production, Photography, IT/IS and other functional areas to understand business requirements and to configure merchandising and ordering systems for multiple business lines.
- Manage available entities for photo programs within order management systems, including promotions, merchandising, and marketing and pricing rules.
- Create, update and maintain documentation of system process setup for merchandising/ordering systems.
- Gather and review specific requests from territories; identify variances from available program offerings and work with territories to ensure plans are accurate and complete.
- Participates in Seasonal Readiness planning, execution and testing as needed.
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, I.T. or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years related experience, including experience leading projects in cross-functional teams.
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong data handling, analytical/critical thinking, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer and technical skills with ability to quickly learn and adapt to new, changing and unique systems and processes.
- Able to successfully communicate, influence, translate and collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Strong planning, project management and execution skills.