Cash Operations Coordinator
POSITION SUMMARYThe Cash Operations Coordinator is primarily responsible for monitoring and evaluating work levels and completing daily tasks based on volumes for senior payment transactions. This position also performs research and processing for Senior second payments, senior commissions and senior refund requests. Additional responsibilities include review of previous days transactions, monitoring interfaces for errors, researching transactions for guests and territories, scanning all yearbook check payments received at the corporate office and backup and support to Cash Operations Department.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the research and processing of Senior transactions including postings, refunds, commissions, non - returns, and adjustments.
- Monitor and adjust the completion of daily workloads
- Monitor Spectrum application related to payment application and Commissions/Refunds to ensure all transactions are flowing properly and being processed in a timely manner.
- Research Paypal Credit payment method disputes or discrepancies
- Research complex transactions for department and field locations.
- Support the Call Center with Adjustments - Refunds - Payment Research including credit cards, Paypal Credit, and cash/check payments.
- Process all yearbook check payments through scanning equipment on a daily basis
- Report status of the suspense and workload backlogs regularly to manager.
- Research cash posting discrepancies, work with field location and banking team to resolve
- Research guest credit card transaction inquiries.
- Provide strong customer service to guests, hosts and territories.
- Perform User acceptance testing of changes made to Spectrum, work with IS to resolve any issues identified
- Monitor and review of previous days transactions.
- Provide support and answers to guests or other department areas through investigation and research of deposits.
- Provide support to territories for the Ingenico wireless credit card terminals
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or Associate Degree in Accounting highly preferred
- 2+ years of data entry and ten key skills
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Solid interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and good mathematical aptitude
- Strong ten key calculator skills
- Ability to handle high volume of work and meet deadlines
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com