Sales and Operations Analyst II
Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Operations Analyst II to join our team.
Lifetouch Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
This position is responsible for producing standardized and custom reports, analyzing business metrics and translating to management team in order to improve decision making. Additionally focus on analyzing existing and evolving business processes to identify areas for efficiency and process improvement, guiding the business in the establishment of effective and efficient business practices.
This position will support primarily the Church business unit although additionally Preschool, Studios, and Schools business units as well. Primary support will be for Sales functional area with secondary support for Service & Operations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares and distributes key performance indicator reporting for the Field Functional Areas (Sales, Service, and Operations).
- Prepares and administers monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc incentive plans for the Field.
- Prepares and maintains sales plans for the Field.
- Acts as primary point-of-contact for the Sales Organization and assists Sales Management with requested ad hoc financial and operational analysis. Acts as secondary point-of-contact for the Service & Operations Organization.
- Develop ad hoc financial modelling and forecasting as required.
- Extract trending data, validate trending results, and execute large and/or complex projects.
- Learn and support Salesforce.com
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience
- 2 to 5 years experience
- Demonstrated process management ability
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
- Ability to manage, prioritize as well as balance and execute against multiple projects/priorities simultaneously, working efficiently.
- Ability to effectively manage and lead change.
- Takes initiative