EDT Specialist I
Now Hiring: Electronic Data Transfer (EDT) Specialist I
Location: Winnipeg Production Lab - 1395 Inkster Blvd.
Job Type: Hourly, Level B, 10-Month Term with Opportunity for Renewal
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with sales support and schools to resolve discrepancies relating to Composite Lab Delays.
- Receive customer reorder requests and fill out and submit product reorders relating to Data Correction.
- Train Electronic Data Transfer (EDT) callers – give orientation and train seasonal and full-time staff.
- Problem solve EDT holds.
- Training - Senior APO Data Processing and Rescheduling.
- Provide daily and seasonal reporting to field operations including EDT Mapping, Fall/Spring readiness, and exceptions/issue reporting.
- Process Name Detail Lists (NDL’s) to correct errors and update post photography subject information.
- Provide timely, courteous and knowledgeable responses to information requests, screened and transferred calls and prepared school correspondence.
- Design new, or improve existing methods of documenting departmental processes.
- Execute quality control functions.
- Implement Lean methodology.
- Complete Job Bag Reports.
- Support and contribute to departmental planning.
Minimum General Requirements
- Proven success in troubleshooting and problem resolution with both internal and external customers through email and phone support.
- Working knowledge of PC and web/internet-based technologies e.g. HTML, editing/authoring tools. (preferred)
- Skills/knowledge in MS Excel (with experience in advanced formulas and macros), GSuite.
- High level of accuracy.
- Ability to handle high volume of work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.