Secondary Yearbook Sales Specialist (Cleveland, OH)
National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.
Some opportunities are picture-perfect.
It’s time to discover the benefits of working for a supportive company that values positivity and rewards hard work. At Lifetouch, you’ll be respected for your professionalism, motivation, and ability to consistently deliver results. If your vision is to work for a respected industry leader, we are ready to support you.
What we look for in a Yearbook Sales Specialist:
● Self driven, service-oriented professional with a consultative approach who can positively connect with a wide variety of High School customers
● Technology savvy, especially as it relates to learning new publishing software.
● Takes pride in providing exceptional services to meet all of the needs of
● Thrives working in a fast-paced, quota driven environment
● Prior experience working in the Educational Arena is preferred
What Our Yearbook Sales Specialists Do Every Day:
● Own the sales & servicing process with Yearbook customers in an
● Make sales calls and meet with a variety of contacts within Schools: district
officials, school principals, parent/teacher organizations, yearbook
advisors and/or student groups.
● Conduct regularly scheduled meetings to ensure exceptional customer
service with accounts.
● Prospect for new Yearbook business with schools not currently using
● Achieve customer satisfaction and quality standards by keeping in close
contact with assigned school accounts; ensuring they meet budget
expectations and deadlines.
● Maintain account files and complete sales contracts, paperwork and
reports in a timely and accurate manner.
What Our Successful Yearbook Sales Specialist Have In Common:
● Pride in going above and beyond for our customers every day
● Competitive and driven to exceed individual and team goals
● Exceptional selling and serving skills
● Creative thinker in problem solving and networking with new prospect
and existing customers
● Highly organized and resourceful problem solvers
● Prefer and enjoy getting out in front of our customers weekly.
Minimum Qualifications To Be Considered
● Education: Bachelor's degree is highly preferred
AND 5+ years of new business development/hunting experience.
● Proven problem solving and customer service skills specifically related to
growing existing accounts with the ability to identify and service to unique
● Results-focused with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals
● Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences
● Previous experience working in the educational (K-12) market is preferred.
● Strong knowledge and experience working with Publishing software
● Valid driver’s license as well as reliable, insured and registered
transportation. Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with