Connections/Calling Services Coordinator
This role partners with the sales representative and Host in an effort to promote upcoming photography events. Calling Services Coordinators conduct phone calls to eligible Host members from lists provided by Host, conducting a discussion to gather updated information for the Host and setting appointments for photography.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Call Host/Customer to verify information for appointments and premium products
- Send and verify electronic calls to Host
- Record messages sent using electronic calling
- Track appointments using custom program
- Provide weekly reports
- Represent company in a professional manner
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Post-secondary education, preferred.
- Customer service experience (via telephone)
- Experience with computerized customer tracking systems or equivalent computer experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Speak and hear clearly on the telephone
- Ability to sit for long periods of time